Saturday, April 27, 2013

And so it begins... My Blog

It occurs to me,
as I go through this wild and wonderful journey called life, that it often feels random
and even accidental.  From moment to moment things simply seem to happen, 
and in the blink of an eye, you are a married woman with five kids.  Wow!  
Phones are ringing, dogs are running, kids are yelling, 
dinner is "cooking" (terms used loosely) 
and there is something sticky on the floor right in front of the fridge.  
Then it's time to sleep for a bit and do it again.


As glamorous as it seems, I can't help but wonder if maybe I am missing something.  


Maybe, 
just maybe, 
if I allow God to simply be the great I Am
and I allow myself to simply be the great I'm Here
these random moments might actually transform into something of meaning.  
Or, 
and I know this sounds crazy, 
but maybe these random moments have always been full of meaning.... lessons...  insights...   and it is me that is being transformed.



I don't know.


But either way, this is me.  this is my life.  And I am happy you are here to share it.


Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment